We all need a small crossbody purse to have fun with! Light to carry and with room enough to fit your essentials, the Raundo Purse ラウンド is both pretty and cute to go with any outfit. Make it with our chic or cute Japanese canvases—matched with a lovely collection of zip and leather strap colours.
LEVEL: Confident Intermediate (You must have sewn bags or pouches with interfacing/batting before)
- Finished Size - Approx 19cmW x 19cmH x 5cmD
- Zipper: 30cmL Gold Plated Metal Zipper
- Strap: Adjustable 0.9cmW x 105 - 123cmL Leather Strap with Gold Hardware
- Material - Canvas and/or Cotton Canvas
- With Fused Interfacing
- Note: Gold hardware will tarnish over time and use
- Canvas (Recommended)
- We recommend using heavier weight canvas to better support the round shape of the bag
- Choose from these canvas options below:
- Character Canvas: 3 - 4 Options (San-X etc)
- Japanese Canvas: Dots, Stripes, Geometric, Solids
- Cotton Canvas:
- For more print fabric options, you can go for our usual cotton canvas selection
- The bag will be softer and needs to be filled to maintain the round shape
- Indicate your preferred fabric prints, colours and cartoon/non-cartoon
- You'll receive max 5 print fabric options to choose one from
- We'll match a suitable solid coloured lining to your chosen print fabric
- Note: The Liberty Hello Kitty canvas featured is no longer available.
- 10 Gold Plated Metal Zipper Colours: *Black, Cream, *Maroon, Light Red, Pink, Yellow, Tiffany Blue, Light Blue, Grey & Brown (While stocks last)
- 5 Leather Strap With Gold Hardware: *Maroon, Cream, Light Brown, Brown & *Black (While stocks last)
- *Only the maroon and black zips and straps are perfectly matched in colour. The rest will be of slightly different shades.
You can also match your zip colour to your fabric, and then use a neutral cream/brown/black leather strap.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Ironing and fusing interfacing to your fabrics
- Sewing small tabs to hook on your leather bag strap
- Sewing a lined metal zipper opening
- Creating a rounded bag gusset
- Top stitching on the exterior fabric only
- The importance of basting stitches
- How snips can help you match your pieces better
- Sewing of rounded seams
- Attaching your lining via machine sewing
- Construction process for a round bag
- Hand sewing is required (2 x 12cmL invisible stitching)
- All machine, tools and materials are provided
- Sewing notes and dimensions will be given after the class
For more information or to book a workshop, WhatsApp us at +65 96310475 (Jasmine) today.