Learn to make this kawaii, miniature Gamaguchi がま口 purse (Gamaguchi がま口 is Kisslock in Japanese). It can be a mini purse, keychain or bag charm. You can choose between the bronze or gold kisslock, while stocks last. We also offer a variety of cute, chic or quirky Japanese fabrics for this project. Check out our whole range of Gamaguchi projects from purse, bags to backpack.
LEVEL: Intermediate (You must be able to operate a sewing machine independently)
- Finished Size - Approx 4.5cmW x 6cmH x 3cmD
- Kisslock - 4cmW Glue-In Rectangular Kisslock; Bronze/Gold Colour
- Key/Bag Charm Chain - 8cmL, Bronze/Gold Colour
- Material - Cotton Canvas
- With fused interfacing
- NOTE: Only Gold hardware is in stock currently. Bronze is OOS.
- Indicate your preferred fabric prints, colours and cartoon/non-cartoon (small prints will work better for this small project)
You'll receive max 5 small print fabric options to choose one from
- We'll match a suitable solid coloured lining to your chosen print fabric
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Ironing and fusing interfacing to your fabric
- Tackling the challenges of a miniature sewing project
- How to pin for sewing precision
- Pattern for a miniature boxy kisslock purse
- Installing a glue-in, miniature, rectangular kisslock
- Post-sewing ironing for a neater, finished look
- Hand sewing is optional (If you prefer basting over pinning)
- All machine, tools and materials are provided
- Sewing notes and dimensions will be given after the class
For more information or to book a workshop, WhatsApp us at +65 96310475 (Jasmine) today.