Safety Measures In Our Workshops (Updated 1 Oct 2021)
We take everyone's safety seriously. We seek your understanding with regards to the following safety measures in immediate effect in our workshops:
- Under the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) restrictions, we can now receive a max of 2 distinct visitors per day per household from 24 Oct 2021.
- Please take note:
- Wearing a 3-ply surgical mask is compulsory throughout the workshop (Except during drinking and eating during breaks)
- Check in and out with TraceTogether App (We do not have the token scanning device)
- Sanitise or wash your hands before class
- Keep to your own bag rack, machine, materials, basic set of craft tools and working corner to minimise contact and maximise distance
- Common tools and areas will be sanitised frequently
- Studio will be wiped down after each session
- Intermission of at least an hour between each workshop (Arrive punctually only 5 min before class)
- During the workshop, be considerate and keep a friendly distance from one another
- We ask that you also take personal responsibility to only come for class if:
- You’re well
- Have not been to places visited by confirmed Covid-19 cases,
- Have not been served Leave of Absence, Stay Home or Quarantine notices,
- Have not travelled overseas,
- And not living or in contact with anyone who could potentially been exposed to the Covid-19 virus 21 days before your workshop
- If you’re unable to attend due to any of the above reason(s), just inform us beforehand and we’ll schedule a makeup class for you.
What if my workshop is postponed due to safety measures above?We will arrange for you to join another workshop within the permitted pax limit. We also ask for your patience as it might be a few weeks to a few months wait depending on the outbreak situation.
Can I choose to cancel the workshop and ask for a full refund instead?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Upon registration for a workshop, we'll have set aside and prepared your craft materials. This is a cost incurred and will not be refundable. In addition, we are also providing you a makeup workshop at no cost to you (but at additional costs to us). So we ask for your kind understanding on this matter.
For more information or queries, you can WhatsApp us at +65 96310475 or email us at email@example.com today.