Safety Measures In Our Workshops (Updated 14 May 2021)
We take everyone's safety seriously. We seek your understanding with regards to the following safety measures in immediate effect in our workshops:
- Under the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) restrictions, we are not allowed to gather in groups of more than 2 people or receive more than 2 distinct visitors per day per household.
- Though we do wear masks throughout the workshop, crafters still need to take off their masks during meal breaks in an enclosed environment for workshops that are longer than 6 hours.
- Therefore, we have come to the difficult decisions to postpone all workshops scheduled from 14 May - 13 June 2021 for everyone's safety and health comes first.
- For workshops scheduled after 13 June 2021, we will take the cue from the governing bodies if we can proceed as planned or need to make adjustment to class sizes accordingly to the necessary health advisories.
- We will be in touch with all crafters affected by the above safety measures.
What if my workshop is postponed due to safety measures above?
We will provide you 2 options:
- Option 1: Video Tutorial
We will mail the materials to you and create a video tutorial for you to craft in the comfort of your home. For this option, you must have your own sewing machine and necessary tools for the project. We also ask for your patience for us to film, edit and provide you the video tutorial in place of your workshop. Should the restrictions be lifted before the tutorial is completed, we will revert back to scheduling a makeup physical workshop with you.
- Option 2: Makeup Workshop
Upon resumption of business activities based on the approval of local authorities, we will contact you to arrange for a makeup workshop in our home studio. We also ask for your patience as it might be a few weeks to a few months wait depending on the outbreak situation.
Can I choose to cancel the workshop and ask for a full refund instead?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Upon registration for a workshop, we'll have set aside and prepared your craft materials. This is a cost incurred and will not be refundable. In addition, we are also providing you the above 2 workshop replacement options at no cost to you (but at additional costs to us). So we ask for your kind understanding on this matter.
For more information or queries, you can WhatsApp us at +65 96310475 or email us at email@example.com today.